Sunday, June 14, 2009

One Year

I am sorry that I did not post anything on June 6th. I was not able to be with the family in Michigan for all of the wonderful plans-which was very hard. It was difficult to read my prayer journal from that time period-especially when it was evident that we were going to lose him. One small section of what I wrote was "Ryan never gave up-he was so determined to give it his all. There were so many people who blessed our hearts with prayer. We did not lose him because we didn't pray enough, or because Ryan and Kristin didn't try hard enough or because his Doctor's and nurses didn't care enough. We lost him because our sovereign God's will was for Ryan to have glory in Heaven." The rest is just too painful to share, but one thing is certain-He was loved by us all! I can't wait to see him again!

No comments: