Monday, December 29, 2008

Friday night Uncle Mike came for a visit. We had a lot of fun visiting, and Justin was quite entertained. He got to swim, play basketball, wash Mike's Hummer, go "4-wheeling" on the property around here, and in general not give Mike a second's rest! We had a bonfire last night-it was a beautiful, clear, warm night. Kyle played one on one basketball with both Dave and Mike-and beat them both. That was fun to watch. We only lost one basketball in the pond-to my knowledge it has not been recovered. Last night I heard a loud thud and it was poor Taylor-she walked into the sliding glass door thinking it was open.(we leave them open on nice days) She was a really good sport and laughed about her poor nose! This morning we heard our air conditioner kick on and something was obviously the matter. Dave looked out the window and a frog was in it and did not win it's ride on the big blade-yuck! That's life in Florida!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Sounds like fun days! And I am glad to hear that Taylor was a good sport because I laughed out loud when I read that. Totally something I would do. We love you Taylor!