Sunday, January 18, 2009

"He just hit us!"


Tuesday night the girls and I were headed to Lindsay's game (for cheerleading_, and someone came over into our lane at over 40 mph and hit us hard enough for his side mirror to break and dangle. He took off, and foolishly I tried to chase him down-but he was too quick and it was dark out. I lost him almost immediately(which was a God thing because what would I have done?). We called the license plate into Onstar-but it didn't match up to the car that hit us. Let me just say that I understand why our car insurance more than doubled here-people are just not careful or they just don't care....

3 comments:

Kristin said...

At least you are all safe!

Michele said...

Yes, thank God you were all OK! Cars are repairable, you three can not be replaced!

Kristen said...

I am glad you all were safe, but I know how much that would make me mad!