Sunday, September 14, 2008

Cute Justin moment...

Just before we left for church I went in Justin's room and found a coffee cup with a disgusting array of liquids and solids. It was milk, goldfish crackers, chips ahoy cookies, water and I think that's it. I was irritated so I asked him what the cup was all about. His face immediately changed to that "busted" look, and he quietly replied "it was a science project." All witnessing the exchange had to chuckle and look away-while I asked him not to make a mess like that without my permission. I am sure that he and the neighbor girls had a great time mixing the concoction on Saturday!

After church Lindsay went to a surprise birthday lunch for a boy in her class named Jamal. For some odd reason, someone in the group gave him three mice that were three different colors. Three blind mice or something like that....I don't get it? Anybody?

I heard from Kyle...he is coming for a home for a visit in two weeks. I told him I would pick him up some pop on sale. He asked if I would pick up Ramen noodles because they are cheap and tasty. The classic college staple! What about the meal plan we paid for.....?

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Sounds like the kiddos are adjusting and making lots of friends already!

Bet you're looking forward to seeing Kyle. I'm sure he'll have lots of funny stories to share.