Saturday, September 6, 2008

Oral surgery bites!

Lindsay's oral surgery took a little less than an hour. She was very drowsy from being under, and was a handful when I got her home. It was a little hectic there for a while-but after a long nap she woke up feeling a lot better. In fact, she was frustrated that I wouldn't let her make plans last night. This morning she is sore and tired. I guess she had a hard time sleeping. Thanks for your prayers for her! I guess that "Ike" is potentially an issue for us next week...you get to know about storm cones and spaghetti graphs when you live here. Dave is "in the know" because of the preparations his stores have to make-and he is giving me the look like"sorry...", so I know it must be a threat-so stay tuned as we watch the weather reports....

1 comment:

Stefanie Schocke said...

Come on mom, you didn't let her go out?

Glad to hear she is recovering!