Thursday, September 4, 2008

Taylor had her first Volleyball game tonight. She actually got to start-which was a surprise. She played enough to get to serve and make the whole rotation before having to sit. Turns out that two regular players went to see the Jonas brothers, so she was able to get some playing time. Unfortunately they lost two games, but the great thing was we were out of there at 5:45! Pretty painless for a school sport! Kyle called last night. It is funny because he has no sense of time. He asked if he woke me up(it was 10:45) and then said "my bad" when I said yes. He then proceeded to tell me his stories for the week. It's good to hear how much he likes it, and that he has a group of guys he hangs out with. They have been visiting churches on Sunday mornings. They really welcomed them this past Sunday-Kyle said they were all grandparents and were thrilled when young boys came in! Lindsay has oral surgery at 9:00 in the morning-so please pray for her!

3 comments:

Michele said...

Tell Lindsay we will be praying for her tomorrow morning. Big pat on the back to Taylor for her volleyball debut and love the desk colors.

Stefanie Schocke said...

Yeah Taylor!!!! We have our first game next week! That's too funny about Kyle :)

Praying for you Lindsay!

Kristen said...

So happy for you, Taylor! I am sure you had fun. :)

I, too, got a chuckle out of Kyle. I could easily do that to you at any time of night as well if you wish.

And I will be praying for Lindsay. I had a couple of those myself, and I well remember.