Sunday, September 28, 2008

Hard Week

I realized that I had not posted for a long time, and that is because there has been no time to sit. We had two half days of school, and one special afternoon for "Johnny Appleseed" day. Dave was gone all week for his new store openings, and when I wasn't driving, I was trying to unpack a few more boxes. I don't know why, but some of God's answers have hit me hard this week as I have thought about this past year. I have been burdened by some realities, and to be truthful have struggled with His sovereign plan and the "why's " of things. In church today I was reminded of David's response to God's answer 2Samuel 12:20...it was simply "he worshiped". So the Pastor had us reflect on our response to God while singing the song posted on my playlist called "revelation song". It was a blessing to me, and so maybe you can try it too...

1 comment:

Stefanie Schocke said...

What a humble response from David. Thanks for sharing, it was something I needed to hear.