Tuesday, September 23, 2008

It's hard to believe it is Tuesday. The past few days have been a blur. We are up to our waist in boxes, especially upstairs. I let Justin "unpack" his room, and it is like a bomb went off in there. I have not had time to try and fix it. I went to dress for Bible study today, and I had to pick my least wrinkled thing because I have no idea which box the iron is in! Tonight we drove to Sanibel Island for Taylor's volleyball game. It is a $6 toll to go over the bridge, but what a pretty view and an awesome place. I see lots of little shopping areas that would be fun to go to. The public school there was very nice. Our school had a big pep rally for the fall sports today, and the girls' competitive cheerleading team did the opening cheer. They have lots of polishing to do, but it was fun to watch. I did a horrible job videotaping it, but I will ask Lindsay to get it on the blog. She has a very bad cold right now and is pathetic. Kyle did not come home this past weekend because his college had a carnival for the town, and he had to volunteer. He is coming this weekend, and that is better because it would not have been "home" to him to be in chaos. He said that he bought pancakes for a family that asked him for money(I guess it is a depressed area). I hope he wasn't scammed-he doesn't have money to do much, but he said he felt that was what he was supposed to do. I look forward to seeing him!

No comments: