Thursday, August 21, 2008

Everything's New

It sounds obvious that we would be adjusting to new things, but sometimes the sheer amount of new things gets the best of us at different times. Today I was frustrated turning too soon for a street I needed for Lindsay's oral surgery appointment. Traffic is always heavy on the main drag, and a mistake like that is costly. The kids are adjusting to new teachers, hallways, schedules, friends...and sometimes they get overwhelmed too. Thanks for the prayers...getting used to all of this is going to take time and patience(two things I don't have an abundance of!) We went out to our house tonight because Dave said the pool cage was up and the pool filled with water. Also, the carpeting was installed. Sorry to Jeanie for not calling you after dinner, I decided we would run out there before dark! As much as Cape Coral has new shopping and pretty views, now that I have to drive over the bridge at rush hour to and from school-I really can't stand the bumper to bumper stopped traffic for miles....

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I understand adjusting to new things! Hang in there!