Saturday, August 23, 2008

First Drive with Lindsay

I decided to take Lindsay to Coconut Point to get jeans that she needs for "jean day" at school. (I love having to buy uniforms, and then paying to wear jeans on Wednesdays-$1 toward the athletic department). Oh well, the kids like not having to wear uniforms one day a week. We had some luck at Delia's, and then Lindsay drove us home. She has only driven with Dave, so today was my first time riding with her. She did very well. In Florida making legal U-turns is a necessity-unlike Ohio where it was pretty much not allowed. Her very first U-turn was pretty funny-you will have to ask her about it! By the time she had to do another one, it was much better! Justin and Taylor spent some time swimming today-for the most part it was sunny today. Lacey seems to be feeling better-but she is still limping. It doesn't stop her from pacing the pool. My mom thinks she is doing that as an act of protection for the kids that are swimming...

1 comment:

Stefanie Schocke said...

Yeah!! Congrats to Taylor! Great job! :) I'm sure you'll do great! Maybe you can even teach me a few things! :)