Thursday, August 7, 2008

New Friends


Today, in true "Justin" fashion, he announced that he met the girls next door, and asked if they could come over and swim. They had a blast swimming for a solid two hours. The girl are from England, and have lovely accents. Their names are Sydney and Brianna, 9 and 10 years old. Their parents were nice to visit with. Today we went for the kid's "gold forms" to be filled out, which required physicals. $180.00 later, we are all set for school. I caught up with Jeannie today...I really miss my neighborhood and the "boys in the hood." God blessed us today with the sound of kids playing..

2 comments:

Stefanie Schocke said...

I found your blog because of Lindsey's facebook.

I hope the adjustment to Florida is going smoothly!

The story about Justin is so cute!

The Schmit Clan said...

Hi Stef!
Not used to this blog business, so I have to pester poor Lindsay every time. Take care and give Danny a hug for us...