Saturday, August 9, 2008

"There's a Lizard in the house!"

Today will be the first of many I am sure, but when I lifted a pool towel off of the family room floor, there was a lizard under it. I thought it was dead, but when Kyle went to pick it up, it took off. Dave and Kyle took care of removing it-alive, and safely outside to terrorize me another day. Kyle said it was nothing compared to the cockroach/grasshopper freak of nature that he saw climbing the family room wall last night. He hit it with his shoe, and thought he killed it, but heard it walking off. I better not see that thing alive any time soon...

We checked out the house again today...the concrete was poured around the pool. The man working at the house said that the pool cage was going up this week, and it looks like they are ready to pour the driveway and sidewalk to the front door. It seems to be coming right along.

2 comments:

Giannotti said...

Hi Cathy! Sorry if I am duplicating as I am trying to figure out how to use a blog spot!! The blog is awesome. Please thank Lindsay for us! I can't wait to show the boys today's picture and Justin flying through the pool. The laughing in the background just makes the video!
I almost cried when I saw "Our Gig" in front of your rental home.
We want to know when your Florida vacation will be over and you will be returning to Ohio....
Well, in keeping with tradition of 8660 Bunch Flower, Allyson found out she is pregnant with their fourth child. Good thing we didn't buy your house. ha ha!
Please give us a call when you can. We look forward to talking to you again.
Don't let the bed bugs bite! :)
Love,
The Giannottis

Kristin said...

Yeah, welcome to the world of blogging! It will be so nice to be able to keep up with your "new" life in Florida. Thanks for posting the pictures of Ryan. I hope that you enjoyed the latest video that I found of him and the kids. Thanks for the gift card too!