Monday, August 18, 2008

Year of sad "See you laters...."

This has been a year of being separated from loved ones. The most painful have been the loss of Ryan and "Grandpa Tom". Though they are in the glory of God in heaven, there is a big hole left here for all of us who loved them. We also had to leave our neighbors whose kids have grown up with ours. We miss our Christian brothers and sisters from church and school. Friends, I still think I see your car when I am at school or shopping! Now we have dropped Kyle off at college, and his room is empty. Hard things...We were told to remember this verse as we left our sons/daughters at the university..."I know whom I have believed, and am convinced that he is able to guard what I have entrusted to him for that day....2Timothy 1:12 Our children are not ours, but God's. Kyle, we are praying for you and this opportunity that God has for you!

No comments: